Enter to win a Topgolf Crush experience at
AT&T Park with Fred Greene.
Golf Smarter is teaming with Topgolf and the San Francisco Giants to give 4 listeners a chance to Crush It at AT&T Park with Fred Greene
The San Francisco Giants and Topgolf are bringing the Topgolf Crush experience to AT&T Park from November 16‑18. Topgolf Crush San Francisco will give sports fans, golfers and non-golfers alike a chance to crush golf balls from the Alaska Airlines Club Level seating area of AT&T Park into colorful targets on the Field.
Winners will receive a Premium Player Ticket ($100 value), Golf Smarter gifts, and the opportunity to partner with Fred Greene in a Topgolf Crush hitting bay (priceless) on November 18, 2018 at 10:10 a.m. PST for a one of a kind golf experience.
Topgolf Crush is unlike any golf game you’ve played before, featuring giant targets on the Field, Toptracer Range technology so you can accurately track your golf ball like a pro, and spacious hitting bays so you can play with your squad. Expect the usual scene of a Giants game day including a lively crowd, great ballpark concessions, and cold beers. Plus here’s your opportunity to challenge your favorite podcast host and other listeners to addictive, point-scoring golf games.
PREMIUM PLAYER TICKET
In addition to a complimentary sleeve of Golf Smarter logo Dixon Earth balls, a Golf Smarter Academy ball marker, and other surprises, all Topgolf Crushers receive an all-day festival experience and a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to CRUSH golf balls from AT&T Park’s Alaska Airlines Club Level onto the Field! With a premium player ticket, you will receive:
- All-day access to the event
- 1-hour timeslot in your hitting bay (shared among 6 players)
- Complimentary use of golf clubs during the event
- Access to ballpark concessions and a premium bar for beer, wine and cocktails
- Access to the Crush Zone with activities for all ages
- Access to AT&T Park’s Alaska Airlines Club Level Flight Deck overlooking the City & Bay Bridge
- One (1) food & beverage voucher redeemable at concession stands inside the ballpark during regular Crush event hours. Guest can choose from select ballpark concessions in addition to a fountain drink.
- Two (2) drink tickets redeemable for all beer, wine, and cocktails served at the premium bar
- Access to a private hospitality area within AT&T Park’s Alaska Airlines Club level where guests can play Topgolf’s latest simulated game at the Swing Suite GO as well as snap a photo with all three of the Giants’ World Series Trophies
- Complimentary AT&T Park Tour voucher (redeemable for any public ballpark tour between November 16, 2018 – March 24, 2019)
- A limited edition Black Clover Crush hat
- Complimentary Topgolf Lifetime Membership ($5 value) and $10 Topgolf Game Play voucher (redeemable at any Topgolf location in the U.S.)
- A sleeve of Dixon Earth golf balls with the Golf Smarter logo
- A Golf Smarter Academy ball marker
Entry must be received by [11:59]P.M. PST, Sunday November 4, 2018.
One entry per e-mail address will be accepted.
Winner is responsible for all transportation to the event as well as any other associated costs with attendance.
Prize is not transferrable. If you are unable to attend, your ticket will be given to an alternate entrant.
Winners will be announced on November 6, 2018 (episode 662) and contacted via email. RSVP is required by November 11 or the spot will be forfeited and another name selected.